Saturday, May 28, 2011

Courtship Questions: Intro

 At some point in your life, you are probably going to encounter romance. 

Actually, you might encounter two different kinds: the kind that you think is the "real deal," then falls apart, and the kind that God ordained--that lasts and grows deeper.

The real question is: how do you get dibs on actual romance opposed to the counterfeit? And most importantly, how do you go about a relationship with someone that you believe God has called you to marry?

I am going to dive into this hot topic by giving you the answers to these questions, and more in my next few posts titled Courtship Questions. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dollface(:
    I'm thinking of starting a blog....you should update this, we can be blogging buddies!
    Miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yes, I really DO need to update it. In fact, I'd like to give it a new face lift. I'm in the process of writing something else, other than the Coursthip Questions thing I started (its called "Too Much Mr. Darcy, but that could change). But FIRST I got to update our photo biz website. Yes! You should blog! I'd love to be your buddy, Mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete